Born in Paris, Christine Besson lives and works in the Paris region.
Painting was prominent in her life from an early age. After studying graphic arts at Corvisart,
she worked in graphic communication, but painting was a daily companion to her.
She works basic techniques and support, in various workshops, including Decorative Arts.
Her work is an original and completely free form of expression, resulting from a long reflection.
Fascinated by matter through the observation of nature and its palette of lights, Christine memorizes images, which, after maturation, take a new dimension on the canvas.
She asks for paper, oil painting, acrylic, wax, brushes, spalters to give life to her paintings.
Today she exploits her acquired techniques and refines day by day her research in this field …
Some of her paintings now belong to private collections in France, China, United States, Germany and Switzerland …
– Salon d’Art Contemporain – Charleroi – Belgium
– 20e Salon des peintres du Marais – Paris 4 e
– Galerie Montparnasse – Paris 14 e
– 8e Salon d’Art de Plaisirs – PRIX DU PUBLIC
– Parcours d’artistes – Metz 57
– ParisArtistes – Paris 14e
– Biennale ParisArtistes – Paris 9e
– XXe Salon de Printemps de Bussy-Saint-Martin
– Les Hivernales de Montreuil
– Portes ouvertes Rive droite
– Salon d’art contemporain de Lunéville
– Portes ouvertes Ménilmontant
– Marché de la création Edgar Quinet — Paris 75014
– Salle Jean Renoir Bois Colombes 92
– Théâtre Coluche – Plaisirs 78
– Galerie Natur’elle – Paris 16e
– Galerie Apiès – Paris 75011